Pay to play petition.

From what I have read their is something that activision wants to charge us for, for the online portion of mw3.  It is too early to determine exactly what.  But before things go too far, I want to state that I will not pay to play online.  I already pay an annual fee to play on xbox live in addition to buying the game to play. 

So this is a thread to post your thoughts on the matter and also vote yes or no to paying extra to do anything involved with the online portion of mw3. 

I vote no to paying additional fee's.  Activision already makes millions on games, what do they need to do this for.  So let them know what you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If they try to make me pay or play, I simply just won't play. Many other games out there besides Cod.

If you read everything that has been said on the matter, you might think that they where talking about making us pay for this new service. The head guy already said it would be impossible for them to make us pay now, since its been "free" this whole time. Hench Elite.

I hope not, but vote anyway to reassure them. 

Brush up on your reading and researching skills. That is all. Take everything you read with a grain of salt unless it comes straight from the pure source.

Besides they also said that they will not charge to play, only that certain aspects of call of duty Elite will cost money and that those that hav elite will not have to pay for additional content such as DLC or other feature particular to Elite not in regards to campaign and (original) multiplayer features.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Brush up on your reading and researching skills.

[/quote]

This.

I wouldn't mind paying a monthly fee if the service was worth it. I'll subscribe at launch and it I like it, I'll keep paying.

[quote user="Ruinous Wrath"]

I wouldn't mind paying a monthly fee if the service was worth it. I'll subscribe at launch and it I like it, I'll keep paying.

[/quote]

Its silly people like yourself that Activision is counting on .

This is a start of a slippery slope.

you could just NOT buy the game all together? its not like call of duty is the only game that is being released this year.