pay alot of points

im looking for that sun set riders that will be so awesome and it have to be xboxlive to please get this msg thank you...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Got your message. I'm adding it to xbox live right now. You're welcome.

lol nice

can you tell me how long will it be

Approximately 32 minutes until it is done uploading :)

do you kown how much it will be

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Got your message. [snip] You're welcome.

[/quote]lol, you might want to point out that you don't work for Microsoft, as impersonating a Microsoft employee can lead to a permanent ban from XBL, and that would be a shame as i know you were only joking, as do other regular users...

[quote user="WILK0"]lol, you might want to point out that you don't work for Microsoft, as impersonating a Microsoft employee can lead to a permanent ban from XBL, and that would be a shame as i know you were only joking, as do other regular users...

[/quote]Wow dude. Remove the stick from your posterior please. The rule regarding the impersonation of Microsoft employees refers to people who come out and tell you "I work for Microsoft" in an attempt gain your account information, threaten or intimidate you. Letting some naive kid believe that all it took was asking nicely to get the game of his choice added to the marketplace wouldn't get anyone banned for even a second.

Relax Sword Style, it was a friendly heads up.

wat

Go to MySpace for this stuff, geez.