Pax East: Titanfall news

Great news today from Pax East: Titanfall panel.  Dlc will drop in May which includes three new maps. One of them being a swamp map where you can parkour on the trees or eject on and land on top of the trees.

Also Respawn will continue to support the game with free updates such as optimization, game modes (2vs2 LTS) confirmed, new titan burn cards, more stat tracking, hash tag party's, and finally decals for our titans.

All in all lots of good news.  Its nice to see Respawn will continue to update Titanfall and make the game better and better. They are not working on a new titanfall yet so it gives them time to make a good, fun game into a great game of all time!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is an article on Gameinformer with a little more details.

Great news.

I'll probably get the season pass when the first DLC comes. I do suspect I'll be deep into Wolfenstein around that time though. But I still enjoy my Multiplayer shooter.

Need to hear about other gamemodes. DLC sounds ok but probably will pass on it.

Looking forward to this. I would have liked for some primary weapons to be included in the DLC, but then again not everyone will have access to the DLC weapons, balance issues, etc 

Happy to see they gave some information, I started to worry when there a lot of "can we talk about it".

Hope they plan to release more weapons.

Dlc is only $25 so I will most definitely be purchasing come May!

The 3 maps will be in the campaign as well which takes place after the end of the original campaign.

Hey DJ I watched the live stream on twitch with the Respawn dev panel and the dev stated the dlc maps won't be incorporated with the campaign but will have some of the animations from it, air-ships flying around etc...

It's gonna take more than 3 new maps to get me excited. :P