Pathetic nades!

Anyone else had the annoyance of frags that dont actually do what they are supposed to do? Killed myself when i saw the enemy in a train carriage, threw a frag at the window and it bounced off and killed me !!!

Another occaision i saw movement in the bushes (ooer missus) so i lobbed a frag and instead of sinking in and making a lovely claret ragu out of him, it bounced off the frickin bushes!

Putting all this down the wonders of beta :-)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Yeah I keep forgetting myself that bush's are bomb proof. However its a clear bug and I'm sure DICE have already fixed this or will do.

My grenades get stuck on bushes and yesterday I killed myself trying to shoot an rpg through a window and it exploded on the glass. I bet it's just the beta.

Some of the bushes/leaves cant be shot through either, oh well.

yeh i was using a thermal scope to spot bush hiders..they showed up fine but it appears the bushes were the titanium type !!

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

My grenades get stuck on bushes and yesterday I killed myself trying to shoot an rpg through a window and it exploded on the glass. I bet it's just the beta.

[/quote]

Haha.. wish i was there to see it happen, and hear your comment..

My grenades also get stuck on leaves when I try to throw them out of bushes.  Some of the bushes have better armor protection for you than a tank.

Ha! I've been playing the beta loads and haven't noticed this! Will be checking this out next time I'm on.

And now we have the mystery of the invisible holes. This morning i was running up to my usual sniping spot and suddenly i sank into the ground like i had crouched! Almost everywhere i went there were these little invisible 'pot holes' and i'm pretty sure that if you stand there long enough you'll end up beneath the map!

Funny watching a team mate go to the same spot and suddenly sink below a wall !!