Patches has broken a lot of things

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Meh..the game originally had a lot of broken stuff anyway. I've given up on ea/dice doing anything right

haha damn. we got 99 problems and the patch fixes none!! ehh jk everyone knew there would be problems with it. thats expected with most patches, especially big ones right?. maybe since we wont get it till later, some or most of the problems will be addressed. at first i was kinda disappointed it was taking so long and now got delayed. but oh well im glad we dont have to deal with some of those more serious problems. still lookin hella forward to it

So if I read this correctly - I'm going to use L85A2 with laser and suppression perk.

http://preferans.de

[quote user="afarber"]

So if I read this correctly - I'm going to use L85A2 with laser and suppression perk.

[/quote]

Here's a video on the L85A2's handling (PC)

[VIEW:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=L1pO272qEfA]

The l82 is off of the wall now. I've even noticed a load of people using it on 360 already in order to get the unlocks before the patch is out

the la85a2 was good before patch but youll still lose 1 on 1 on anything close quaters against a famas/f2000/ or Aek.

So far this patch has been pretty hilarious. 

Equipping a laser sight on the La85a2 gives it no recoil / spread at all.

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[/quote]

USAS-12?

Damn right when I was about to switch over to using the L85 this would happen. 

[quote user="Red Clown"]

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

[/quote]

USAS-12?

Damn right when I was about to switch over to using the L85 this would happen. 

[/quote]I haven't used it post patch yet. Matter of fact I haven't seen a single person using it. 

Can anyone make a good MP game? Well i mean Halo is good you never hear of this kind of crap from halo when Bungie was in charge of it.    I think every game that has MP in it needs at least a year of testing to be sure its right.