Patch Discussion

I've read many posts about weapons, but it's not that I'm concentrating on here. One of the biggest things I want is the ability to search, when playing arcade campaign, for individual chapters. At the moment, you can only search by Act. So if you need the last two chapters of an Act on insane, you might join a game at chapter 1. You either play through, or quit and try again, with no guarantee of what you will find next time. At the moment many people, myself included, are stuck with odd chapters not done on insane because of this. Yes, you can set up your own game. But you also have to hope that 3 others join it before the chapter finishes. Some chapters are quite short. I think Epic missed a trick on this one. Other than weapons and their power, or lack of, what other things do people want to see in an update to the game? (Not including DLC)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i would like to see the ability to chose which pistol i start with. i like the boltok. and i would rather start with that gun in horde and MP.

While that is a terrible idea because the Boltok is much more powerful than the Snub.  It wouldn't surprise me if EPIC did that since they added the Sawed off and Retro Lancer.

it would be awesome if i didn't have to wait an hour to play beast mode