Party Scout unanswered questions

Hello all,

I am not entirely sure this is the right place to post this, so mods, feel free to move this if desired, but I would like someone who actually knows to answer the questions.

Party Scout is a cool feature on paper, but I can't exactly figure out how it works, despite my own research on the internet and playing around on the console itself. So here are a couple questions about party scout. I will also share some of my experience with the subject.

1. Does party scout sometimes "forget" to notify you that a game is ready?

I have seen multiple times that I do not always get a notification when the multiplayer game is found. I didn't know if this was a bug, or if it happened because of specific apps that I was launching.

2. Can I use party scout for a game while I play another game?

I can't remember for sure, but I thought I read somewhere that you could play a digitally downloaded game while waiting for your other digitally downloaded game to find the match. However, when I am in CoD Ghosts, and I press the home button, then launch Lego Marvel Super Heroes, it drops me out of the game party (while staying in the chat party). I would love for some detailed explanations on this.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: