Parts upgrades too easy

I find it really annoying in this game that you can get parts for 100% off.  It just seems silly to me.  It is like the game is not even challenging any more.  The parts should be 50% off max in my opinion.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It makes it nice for tuning but should be at level 20 not 4.

yeah it makes it seem like they made this an easier game, all these bonuses, lol 3 or 4 races and every car from a manufacturer is included in the 100% parts.  

If anything, they should have simply made the races pay more. Getting upgrades for free after 4-5 races in a manufacturer's car is ridiculous. Between that and receiving a fee car about as often, I don't think I've spent anything outside of wheels & aero. I know I haven't actually purchased a car as of level 26... There's simply been no need to do so. It seems Turn-10 has actually found a way of dumbing down a racing game. Who'd o'  thunk it?

This is my main complaint about the game, its far too easy

My MAIN complaint is the crappy AI. The uneven physics/handling is second. Once past those issues, the ease of progression would be third.

I'd also like the colors on the wheels to actually match the way they look on the body panels. That and matte & chrome colors would be greatly appreciated.

Really.  Online economy in auction house always been messed up.   This gives gamers more credits to speend on cars.  I dont understand how anyone can think it is too easy.  It just helps gamers get more out of there game.  I am glad they decided to go this way.

My first thought was it was an easy way around any sort of credit glitch like in 3. I can see why they did it though, but over-all, it's as dumb as integrating kinect with it.

Alternatively, I've been getting owned in World Tour mode, what with the "dynamic AI," and because I suck eggs, I've just defaulted to the "Events" menu, and turned off class limitations. Though, I suddenly felt possessed by James May when I looked at the screen, and thought about all the races I'd won, using an S-class car or higher, in an F-class race. Feel shameful...or maybe it's just gas...

[quote user="Bonemeal PhD"]

Alternatively, I've been getting owned in World Tour mode, what with the "dynamic AI," and because I suck eggs, I've just defaulted to the "Events" menu, and turned off class limitations. Though, I suddenly felt possessed by James May when I looked at the screen, and thought about all the races I'd won, using an S-class car or higher, in an F-class race. Feel shameful...or maybe it's just gas...

[/quote]

I posted this in the Handling seems off thread, but... The cars just don't seem to handle the same in World Tour as they do from the events list. I changed no dificulty options between world tour & the events menu, and actually made sure the class limit was still enforced & the AI was able to use modified cars. In WT, the cars seem to slide off the track, fishtail and just generally handle badly. Navigating even the simplest of corners at slow speeds is a nightmare in WT. Once I started racing from the events list, the game actually became fun. I can speed into corner, let the tires almost lose grip then power out of the turn, just like it should be. Anyway, you should turn your difficulty settings back up. Let the AI use modified cars, turn the class limit back on, etc, etc... The "AI" is still moronic, but otherwise World Tour & the events list are like two different games.

I had none of those problems in world tour. I found it fun. I realy liked how the ai would pay you back in the next race.  I enjoyed battling it out in the races.  Car handling I have noticed no diffrence between the two modes.