Partial Nudity?????

Are you kidding me with this?  This game gets a rating for "partial nudity"?   Is this where we are now in this pathetically ultra-religious country, that women being dressed in what can basically be seen on any beach in the country is considered "partial nudity"?

Truly pathetic....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Poker Lich"]

"You realize this is roughly a year and a half old thread, right?

Might be a good idea to reply faster to try and get your come-upins."

LOL Sorry son, but A., unlike the vast majority of sadsacks here, I have a job, a girl...you know, a life OUTSIDE of Xbox games, so I don't really have the time or even the desire to rush to these forums every day to see what's been posted by high-school kids who are one gym-class towel slap away from shooting up a movie theater.

And B., what I said is relevant to you little losers whether it was said 2 years or 20 years after the fact. So my "comeup-ins", whatever the hell those are, are just fine.  ;)

[/quote]

"Son?"  Based on your behaviour, I might actually be older than you and if not, I'm definitely more mature.  Surprisingly, I have a career, girls, friends, and a life outside of video games too.  Imagine that.  And if you're so annoyed by "high-school kids who are one gym-class towel slap away from shooting up a movie theater," why are you posting like one?  Try not to act like the sadsacks you're complaining about if you actually want anyone to take you seriously.

What you said, whether 2 years or 20 years later, is rather silly and great for a laugh.

--
Juxtapose13

DN is classic, forever was unappreciated because of the fifteen years of development, engine changes and so on , since the beginning there have been strippers(dot) Yes I do really need to see polygons of nudity, good example is Skyrim, of course modded PC version, as the time setting seems to fit topless barbarians. It seems that the console gamers are always ripped off of something. And I can not understand why so much brutality can be in game but no nudity MK franchise for example, it would seem appropriate that when such damage can be done to the opponent, at least some of the clothes could have been ripped off the females top.

"You realize this is roughly a year and a half old thread, right?

Might be a good idea to reply faster to try and get your come-upins."

LOL Sorry son, but A., unlike the vast majority of sadsacks here, I have a job, a girl...you know, a life OUTSIDE of Xbox games, so I don't really have the time or even the desire to rush to these forums every day to see what's been posted by high-school kids who are one gym-class towel slap away from shooting up a movie theater.

And B., what I said is relevant to you little losers whether it was said 2 years or 20 years after the fact. So my "comeup-ins", whatever the hell those are, are just fine.  ;)

LOL Sorry son, but the old grade school "I know you are but what am I?" tactic doesn't work in the adult world. I posted a simple comment about the game's partial nudity rating, and your boyfriend decided to launch into a textbook "I'm picked on at school, but I'm safe here in my room, so I'll get my dignity back flaming others through a computer screen."

You thought that was the height of wit, or at least you didn't feel the need to attack him as you have me for simply responding to him, so as far as your self-trumpeted higher level of maturity--that right there blasts a huge hole in that one.

And as far as wanting anyone of your or your boyfriend's caliber taking me seriously?  LMAO  I think I'll get to sleep just fine at night without that happening.  But I do thank you for the concern.  ;)

so what women body is beautiful they must make full nude of the girls for over 18 player

[quote user="Poker Lich"]

Nope, sorry, that's even less effective. I dismantled your claim of maturity and intelligence, so now you move on to the textbook Phase Two:  No real response or defense, just acting like it's all going according to your plan, and thinking that if you act as if you're enjoying my posts, I'll be deflated and think I've lost.

Sorry, son, but you're easier to read than the instructions on a bottle of shampoo. Bottom line, you stepped in the middle of something that was none of your business to begin with, and now you're way over your head. Save some dignity and just walk away.

[/quote]

So there is apparently an official textbook for this stuff? Interesting, I wonder what the entry for "textbook phase three" would be.

Regardless of the official textbook, peeps need to relax. Who cares?

Really?

It gets the partial nudity rating because it basically had nude clones in tubes and one of Mileena's costumes is basically naked with bandages covering strategic places. So instead of ranting on looking like someone who doesn't know what they are talking about how about looking things up or getting some information before you speak so you know what you are talking about so you don't look like a clueless person or some ranting fool.

[quote user="zaid3mk"]

so what women body is beautiful they must make full nude of the girls for over 18 player

[/quote]

They likely won't do so to avoid an AO rating.

There will likely be user mods of this for the PC version that's coming out soon though.

--
Juxtapose13

Well, no-one did/have tried that yet, and AO rated games/entertainment is already on PC long enough like Lula. "Large impact on distribution and sales."? C'mon did you really meant to say that? Don't you think that topless DoA would in fact sell better, and as I can recall I didn't saw a AO rating on Dante's Inferno for full nude ***? http://games.slashdot.org/story/06/01/17/1840202/games-industry-and-gamers-getting-older

[quote user="pikysek"]

DN is classic, forever was unappreciated because of the fifteen years of development, engine changes and so on , since the beginning there have been strippers(dot) Yes I do really need to see polygons of nudity, good example is Skyrim, of course modded PC version, as the time setting seems to fit topless barbarians. It seems that the console gamers are always ripped off of something. And I can not understand why so much brutality can be in game but no nudity MK franchise for example, it would seem appropriate that when such damage can be done to the opponent, at least some of the clothes could have been ripped off the females top.

[/quote]

Duke Nukem is a classic character, though interestingly many younger gamers haven't heard of him until Duke Nukem Forever launched.  There strippers in earlier games such as Duke Nukem 3D, but there was no actual nudity as the strippers have nipple tassels covering their nipples.  Duke Nukem Forever, of course, did feature actual nudity.

Okay.  I've put about 225 hours into The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and can't say I ever cared to see the female character models fully topless, but to each their own.

As someone who mains Mileena and Kitana, I can tell you that their clothes do get battle damaged and ripped off from their tops, however the actual nudity is still covered conveniently as in most games.

Violence is better tolerated in North American society than nudity for some reason.

--
Juxtapose13