Paragon and Stats

when you level up on paragon levels and get + 3 magic find and gold find...do your stats go up as well?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No just MF and golf find 3% each level

gold*

Actually, with each Paragon Level you gain, in addition to earning +3% MF, GF, and EXP, you are award +3 to your character's primary attribute (Strength for my Barbarian), +2 to vitality, and +1 to the other two attributes. I wasn't certain of this, so I took note of my attribute figures, waited until I leveled, and then compared the figures. You do indeed receive increased attributes with every Paragon Level. Cheers!

i thought ao too because the computer version did also...thx.

i believe on xbox it alternates? not sure though if someone could confirm!

What do you mean by it alternates? You mean you think it awards attributes every other level or something?

i never really paid attention on pc / xbox when i hit a new paragon level, but it either showed both +3 stat(s) and/or +3% finds... im nearly at another paragon now so il reply when i hit that and check, but it could just be me being an idiot :)

its either every other level or both every level :D

Naw man, it doesn't show you awarded stats, it only shows you the +3% item/gold. If you pay close attention to your stats before and after a new paragon level, you'll noticed tat you stats went up SLIGHTLY.

yeah i mean on the PC it showed your stats going up in the chat bar in the corner of the screen thats there :)

Attributes and gold find, magic find, and exp bonuses are awarded every paragon level.