Panda's Rush PSA

Since there seems to be more retards playing Bad Company 2 than usual I am making this Rush game type PSA (Public Service Announcement). In Rush There are 2 teams one team are the attackers and one team are the defenders. The Attackers are suppose to arm the MCOM stations, ther are 2 MCOM stations per base that are lableled A and B. When you see the letter A  or B flashing it means that one of your team mates has armed the MCOM station and that you should move to a spot where you can see the MCOM station in order to kill any of the defending team who are suppose to try and disarm the MCOM stations to keep them from blowing up.

When you are on defence you are suppose to keep an eye on the MCOM stations and make sure that the attacking team do not arm the MCOM stations. When you are defending and you see the letters A or B flashing it means that the enemy team has armed the MCOM station and that you are suppose to rush towards the MCOM station, NOT AWAY FROM IT, kill any enemies near it and disarm the MCOM station by standing next to it and holding down B until the little bar at the bottom of your screen fills up and the sirens stop making noise.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So true, this needs to be stickied, highlighted, put in bold, made much larger and should appear for 5 seconds before a game of Rush starts.

Panda, Kayokak and I've played allot of late and you just can't imagine all the ace pins, gold squads we'd get in losing efforts.  It's been like 3 people are taking on the other team....sigh....

I am right there with you, nothing is more annoying than getting the ace pin and gold squd pin and losing not because it was a close game but because the other 8 randoms are your team are all morons.

Cheers man,never knew this.

My bush is warm tho.

Am way back in the tank will that work for the team......

This is the main reason I like to play conquest but I do play rush to mix things up. I was playing rush this morning and it put me in a match full of snipers being spawn killed on cold war rush. Before even looking at how many tickets the team had I just switched team cause there was no way I was playing on that team. The next round on cold war we are attacking and by the time we reach the last 2 objectives I hear 1 guy in the chat say "Slow down, I'm still at the very first spawn." All I could do was think "what an idiot." Game ends he has 70 points, shows how much campers do for the team. He could of come up to go for the objective.

You need to relax that pug face of yours.

Boy.

[quote user="FreedBlackdeath"]This is the main reason I like to play conquest but I do play rush to mix things up. I was playing rush this morning and it put me in a match full of snipers being spawn killed on cold war rush. Before even looking at how many tickets the team had I just switched team cause there was no way I was playing on that team. The next round on cold war we are attacking and by the time we reach the last 2 objectives I hear 1 guy in the chat say "Slow down, I'm still at the very first spawn." All I could do was think "what an idiot." Game ends he has 70 points, shows how much campers do for the team. He could of come up to go for the objective.[/quote]Lol!what the hell was he doing?where was he if had to tell his team to slow down.Like they gonna slow down for 1 dude to try get a couple points!