Palace Pack - Xbox One

I redeemed my code from my preorder for Xbox One from Gamestop last night when I got home.  It said it accepted it and even said Palace Pack.  But my game shows know record of it downloading.  Is it not available on xbox live yet?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It is not a download.  It is just a game unlock.  Look under the Additional Content menu in the game menu and if you see it appear then you are good.  There is also an additional download that is free if you own the season pass in the xbox Store.

And when it doesn't say you have any additional content?  This is a legitimate problem with Xbox One support.  Don't ever try to redeem codes for Xbox One content on a website that doesn't support the One, like xbox.com.

I went crazy over this too. I got the digital version for the X1 and I thought they gave me a code for the X360. Anyway, you have to manually start the install process by going to apps, pressing start over Watch_Dogs, go to manage game and you should see that the Palace Pack is there waiting to be installed.

I redeemed by code via the website.

On the X1 I tried to install the Palace Pack but it still says "Paused".  So I tried to Uninstall it and on the confirmation screen it says

"If Zoo Tycoon is open, we'll close it when you select Uninstall."

I went ahead and removed it then added it back.  It installed fine the second time.