Pac Man: The Movie

If someone decided to make a live action movie based on Pac Man (there was already a cartoon in the 80's), who do you think should play Pac Man? And before you start to attack this, remember, Rock'em sock'em Robots and Battle ship were both made into movies.

My vote is for Dwight Schultz. That man can play anything.

Maybe they can even make an Uno movie?

Discussion Info

Last updated August 18, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They should make a film about ppl who live in a world made entirely of blocks.It would be interesting if they made it a real serious drama.Imagine diiging with a shovel and instead of getting a shovel full of dirt it came out as a block.Or eating a block of oatmeal.

I don't know about Rock'em-Sock'em Robots, but Battleship wasn't even related to the board game in any fashion other than the title. Aliens, what? Battleship, the movie, is not about Battleship.

Anyway, Pac Man and Uno? Seems terrible.

There's already a Pac Man: The Movie

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWL6j0SvqV0]

Even though Jumanji is 10 or 15 years old it would crush Uno at the box office! lol

[quote user="gameshoes3003"] Battleship wasn't even related to the board game in any fashion other than the title. Aliens, what? Battleship, the movie, is not about Battleship.[/quote] 

Actually your wrong about that and if you paid attention to the movie there a few references. 1.  As the navy was trying to attack the aliens using the tsunami buoy system to track the aliens ships as they were jumping through the water that was a direct reference to the board game. 2.  the aliens were only able to attack when they had direct line of sight of the the navy ships and vice versa with the Navy trying to attack the aliens this was also a direct reference to the game since both players are not able to see each others pieces. 3. The alien artillery shells look just like the pegs used in the game to mark hits and misses. In the movie several of the enemy pegs embed themselves into a ship deck or hull, and then all simultaneously explode and sink the target ship. In the board game, an enemy ship is sunk only after several pegs are used. 4. there is also a quote used by one of the actors "They're not sinking *this* battleship!" which is a reference to the quote " You sunk my battleship!". Everything else in the movie was pretty much non relative and overall the movie was not that great which was a disappointment since I really liked the board game growing up.

I tried to edit but ran out of time. 

References 1 and 2 were based off of my memory of the movie however I got references 3 and 4 from this source and it goes n much better details of all the references. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1440129/faq 

Using battleship pegs as ammo! thats awesome!  i may rent this for the lols

The Rock. Biggest action star right now. Or Liam Neeson, because I really dislike him

Benicio del Toro should play Pacman.

^^^

no , Manny Pacquiao is already Pacman.