paaatch

48%!..they hit u with a small like 170mb+ update first. 1.02gb patch is available in bf3 marketplace. lookin forward to it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Wow , I had the exact same percentage downloaded at the exact same time you posted.

i have problem:( it keeps trying to redownload

impressions?    

To be honest, it feels more fluid.  Plus I can tell a slight change in the visual department, in a positive way.  The sunlight through the trees feels more realistic.  Overall.....thumbs up.  But I'm sure I will come across something negative, if at all.

Anyone having trouble unlocking the AS VAL extended mags? It was suppose to be added by this patch and requires 200 kills to get. I got my 2nd service star with it and Battelog confirmed that I did.

-

Still nothing, even after Dashboarding, that accessory category is still grayed out.

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

Anyone having trouble unlocking the AS VAL extended mags? It was suppose to be added by this patch and requires 200 kills to get. I got my 2nd service star with it and Battelog confirmed that I did.

-

Still nothing, even after Dashboarding, that accessory category is still grayed out.

[/quote]YOU CAN BUY EVERYTHING NOW! all upgrades all weapons for each kit and Vehicles, I'm getting the air kit...   going to get a one month server as well..  sickening this was free in Bc2 except for the ability to change it OR make it RIGHT!

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

-

[/quote]YOU CAN BUY EVERYTHING NOW! all upgrades all weapons for each kit and Vehicles, I'm getting the air kit...   going to get a one month server as well..  sickening this was free in Bc2 except for the ability to change it OR make it RIGHT!

[/quote]

what else you want me to call it???  Rookie  kit? Cheat kit?