P90X or Insanity subscribing method

HI!:

I was interested on P90X or Insanity training courses availables and I'd like to ask, what happened when 30 days from it starts, ends?  You have to pay 60€ more to use it for 1 month again or it resets from the beginning?

And in the same way, any of you have try them? Good enough as the DVDs/original program? Better? Worse?

Thank you!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

The P90X and Insanity programs are 30 day programs in the sense that it includes a calendar PDF file which *suggests* a plan which lasts 30 days. You don't have to follow that plan, nor do you lose access to the workouts after any time.

Once you pay for the program you have unlimited access to those workouts, just like you have to the 'free' workouts.

I tried both P90X for Xbox Fitness and Insanity for Xbox Fitness. I like them. Haven't tried the DVD versions, but from what I've seen and heard they are very much in the same style. The Xbox Fitness versions have less content (5 workouts, where DVD versions have 8 or more). But you also pay less on Xbox Fitness than you pay for the DVD set, it works out to about the same pricing.