P4G looking for mature, friendly gamers.

Place for Gamers are now activly recruiting new members, wether your only online once a week when the kids are in bed, or your a hardcore player who loves clan matches and getting involved. Weve got it all.

PlaceforGamers is a fun, friendly and active forum community for all gamers, wether your a GS who*e or a casual COD player. 

Come across to www.placeforgamers.co.uk and sign up, say hello and get involved in our competitions/gamer nights/general banter on the forums. We also got a live chat box so you can get rid of some of those long hours while clock watching @ work.

Look forward to seeing some new faces,

Karlosthemarra

P4G Admin

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I love this community/clan, best in the world......P4G for life

been a member from day one and can honestly say without these lads and lasses i doubt i would play online much it is a really good group full of banter and always happy to help with cheeves and there is always someone online to play with.... love it come visit sign up and play

Still looking for new members

Deffiantly so with the iniment release of borderlands 2!!!!

Life = over

Its the weekend, gaming time

MW3 last night, I wonder what's on for tonight

any bf3 hardcore players?

ill check and back to you mate

We got players who play bf a lot mate yeh, couple of our Irish members play bf3 and the cods a lot.

I'll play bf now and again but wouldn't say I'm hardcore! But will still get on some nights for beer and battlefield.

tIs the weekend again, so that means gaming time