no joke...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

whats that?

I looked away when you made one thread because I can understand and really wanted you guys to have your own forum. It's understandable. But spamming off-topic threads and mocking the game and it's mods that hosting your game? "yea man, c'mon cod sucks XD umad mods?" What are you? 13 years old? Grow up and use tact if you want something. Don't mock your hosting forum, it's gamers and mods. I really, really hope you get banned for this.

report him for spam, i did, maybe some time off from the forums would do this kid some good.   why he isn't posting in the general games discussion, is beyond me.

XD you just mad, 'cause you act civilized on these forums so ur account doesnt get banned...if this were any other forum you'd be less "civilized"

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

report him for spam, i did, maybe some time off from the forums would do this kid some good.   why he isn't posting in the general games discussion, is beyond me.

[/quote]

Too late. I already did. This kid needs to learn that's not how you handle things in this world. There's a way to do and this isn't. Please ban this lil kid.

[quote user="FightMusic94"]

XD you just mad, 'cause you act civilized on these forums so ur account doesnt get banned...if this were any other forum you'd be less "civilized"

[/quote]

I'm not you and there's no reason for me to ever be afraid of being banned. I don't like the "uncivilized" forums that you might go to so don't try to bring me down to your level. The forums that allow their player base to act like baffoons is the reason I come here where rules are enforced.

^

ehh be quiet man, your just acting this way so when a mod comes along you wanna look all dressed up in front of him

i reported this tool

Ok, we get it. You touched yourself at night while imagining Joana but you don't need to spam the forums about this. Just go to general discussion and stfu.

[quote user="THE NlNJA"]

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

[/quote]

Too late. I already did. This kid needs to learn that's not how you handle things in this world. There's a way to do and this isn't. Please ban this lil kid.

[/quote]

guess you're not that familiar with the rules.

they also state, participating in a spam topic is as bad as starting one, because you are bumping it up the page. report and move on, don't keep it at the top. hope it gets locked.

end of story.