Over 35 yr old Headset Mandatory Casual Racing League looking for more Racers

Over 35 year old headset mandatory casual racing league looking for racers…..Sunday nights at 8:30 eastern…..abs on, traction on, stability on, brake line only, automatic, no tuning, cars and tracks change every week.  Please check out [Mod Removed: You may not advertise your website.] or google rustybarr and proboards for more info on our racing league and our other great Over 35 headset mandatory sports  leagues.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

ABS on, traction control on, stability on, automatic and no tuning setups? I'm not sure how well that will work out for ya. Let us know if you get many folks to respond. I'm 40 but am a no assists driver and almost always race online with my own custom tuning setups.

-

Regardless, best of luck in your endeavors.

Thanks Harry....We will be starting out casual and adjusting from there depending on the skills of the leaguemates.

Mandatory casual?  Over 35?  Awesome.  I'll definitely create an account on your site and check it out...

Sounds good to me if I could turn traction and stability off for myself. It doesn't matter to me what others use.  I'm 37 and a casual gamer.  I'll check it out.