Over 1000 core servers but 40 hardcore servers???

What is this DICE/EA did you guys just forget about Hardcore players? The list of people waiting in line to join full matches is insane, I have seen like 12 people waiting in the que. They need to fix this ASAP.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I always search HC mode and it comes back empty.  What regions are you searching when you find these?

Change your search settings, choose to include games that have lower numbers of players, the default setting is for over 20 players so it doesn't search for games with less than 20 players. The new settings should be kept for when you hit quickmatch as well, so it might be worth turning Hardcore on and Core off in the gametype section.

Trust me it is the most broad search I can do. They just don't have enough servers for hardcore. A spot opens up and instantly is filled up.

Queues are part of the hardcore package. Waiting for a slot is more hardcore than the actual game mode itself.

I've been having a hard time finding Hardcore servers too myself. I think that the more people who buy this game, the more servers they open up.

I searched last night with open parameters and only found 4 (frikken' 4!) hardcore games. All of them were squad deathmatch. EA, what happened to HC conquest or rush?!

I looked today - NOTHING. ZERO hardcore servers.

Ya, I just tried to get into a HC game and not even joking you, the whole 10 min of me spamming the refresh button only 1 HC match opened up. And then someone took the spot and 9 of us were on the queue...what a joke.

dude....saw ZERO @ 8am est this morn....give up on it at this point

I for sure agree with this thread, what the heck is up with the lack of hardcore servers? Looking at Rush right now, normal has 1,000 servers and 20 of these have zero people in them. Even more have less then 10 people playing. Hardcore Rush however has two servers, 24/24 each with 10 people in que. Why cant they switch some of these servers to hardcore?

Agreed. I've been trying for 2 nights to get into a HC server with no luck. Impossible with a squad I'm guessing.