Outside of the map on Zoo in Wager match

I looked on the 1st 3 or 4 pages on this and didn't see anything about it. I just came across this less than 10 minutes ago. Some douchebag found his way outside of the map on Zoo during a Sticks and Stones Wager match, Ante Up btw, so there was no reason for that person to glitch other than to **** other people off. I've been playing Sticks and Stones pretty heavily the last 2 weeks, a lot of matches on Zoo, and never seen anyone do it until now. Who would I need to send the footage to so it could get fixed asap???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's silly.

Yes Gameshoes, all Wager modes have shrunken map boundaries, due to there only being a max of 6 players.

Just a question, are bounds to the maps in Sticks & Stones smaller?

Because that's a legit part of the actual map.

Mighty Mjolnir smites the mere glitching mortals yet again!

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

[quote user="HAPTICS"]

That's silly.

Yes Gameshoes, all Wager modes have shrunken map boundaries, due to there only being a max of 6 players.

[/quote]

I wondered the same thing myself .... I knew the maps were shrunk, but didnt know where.

@Future

I would recommend removing the link from your sig............

You really dont want others seeing how to do it, and I believe its against the rules to post such a thing ..... even in your sig.

I would suggest reporting and maybe pm MaTtKs

[/quote]

I will PM him about it then, thanks

Idk how to lazy link but the link to the video is in my sig

Already grabbed the demo from your File Share.  Thanks.

Go, go, MaTtKs!

I know how to do it.

Post it here, please.

I'd recommend not posting videos on how to glitch. Instead send the video link to MaTtks. After that report the player and move on.