OutLast should be on XBOX ONE

Hello, I have been browsing TWITCH on the Xbox One and I came across OutLast.  This game looks amazing!  PC and PS4 only. =(  This game is a horror survival/stealth type game.  Its super creepy and intense.   I have searched the internet to try to dig up anything on this game.  All i found was a comment from a developer that said... "our goal is to reach the maximum of players"  I really hope this game comes to XBOX.  I am not going to purchase an PS4 to play only this game.  I am a die hard Xbox fan and always will be, but we need some good horror games.  I have contacted REDBARRELS the company responsible for the game and got no reply.  What do you all think?  I really hope this becomes a reality for XBOX.

Below is the link for the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzMEpgCbr_E

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dude! yes! this game must be on Xbox, i love the horror games, and this game scared me from watching the trailer! If they decide to make this on Xbox One the graphics that the One is capable of, would be one of the best games of the year! Im so stoked! Please, guys you must make this happen!!!!

^_^ <3

The good news is I think there's a good chance it could come to it.

I really hope so!  This game looks so amazing I really want to play it!  I will not get a PS4 to play it nor can i afford a gaming PC, but if we all push for it I think they will have to submit.  Thank you for your reply MirandaN7 and Pyramid Head 15.

Are you sure it can come to the One?  Doesn't Microsoft have that parity clause that says if its not released before or at the same time on a MS console it cannot release on their console.

The parity clause only affects developers if they dont have an exclusive agreement with Sony.

I just watched the trailer for this. It looks like it could be pretty damn scary! Unfortunately, the way it looks doesn't seem like it could be a game I can play. It has that 'paranormal activity' type of implementation (night vision fast camera movement) doesn't sit well with my epilepsy. Shame though, because it does look like it could be enjoyable.

From what the developers say "our goal is to reach maximum of players" makes me think that it's possible, but who knows. I would so play the heck out of this game!!!

Ive been tempted to download it for PS4 but I just have a feeling they might do a physical copy version for X1 later one so i've been waiting. But either way this game looks great!

I'm assuming you don't have Plus Moshed. I got it for free. ;P

I loved Outlast.  Very scary and it would be great for the X1.