Our stereotypes of bad players.

Simple, in this thead we list the stereotypical characteristics we have for bad players. For instance mine include:

Uses flat jacket

Uses second chance

Uses the rapid fire attachment

double flash bang or stun snipers

Uses double pistols/pythons

Haves a marathon pro + ak74u class

uses motion sensors/have more than 1000 motion sensore deployed

camp in spawn with anything other than a l96

Borderline bigots

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What no Split-screeners on your list???

i love using a flatjacket and rapid fire with the 74u get @ me. haterz gonna hate.

aim botz

Sounds more like whining to me.

I forgot to include that. Once you see split screeners on your team in s&d you know they will be eventually the last ones alive being butt buddies near spawn. As soon as one die the other will go to the exact area their partner died just to be killed the same way.

[Quote]Sounds more like whining to me.[/Quote]

I hope you're not one of those individuals that believe if it's in the game its alright to use the cheapest aspects.

Flak jacket is a beast when capping flags on domination.

Well flat jacket is acceptable in that scenario but i'm a s&d player and i hate seeing a guy whose been camping in spawn for most of the round finally choose to move and he just walks through claymores and eat gernades.

[quote user="King Disciple"]

[Quote]Sounds more like whining to me.[/Quote]

I hope you're not one of those individuals that believe if it's in the game its alright to use the cheapest aspects.

[/quote]

Not at all. I don't use them, but it doesn't really bother me that others do. Second chance might be the only one that really bothers me, but for other reason than getting killed by it. I may not like being killed by them, but who am I to tell them how to play their game. I use non-lethal killstreaks, don't rely on radar and get the large majority of my kills via a gun and bullets with an occassional claymore and grenade kill sprinkled in between. 

At OP, I'm not sure if your list constitutes someone being a bad player.  Sounds more like things you don't like in the game.  Someone can use almost everything you listed and still be a good player.

In my mind, a bad player is someone who goes insanely negative all the time or fails to play for the objective.  

Point being, a sniper can have double flash bangs and still do well in a game.  I don't understand why double flash bangs make someone a bad player.