Our next weekend operation has been leaked...

Found this over on the BSN, "I'm excited!!"

[quote]staindgrey wrote...

After sending billions upon billions of squads to Noveria, it is now safe to assume that we have taken that theater of war. We're reading no more activity from the Reapers, Cerberus or Geth in that area-- nor have we ever found out just why the Geth were on Noveria to begin with. After successfully securing the resources there likely to be farmed later, it's time to concentrate our forces on the rest of the galaxy that still needs saving. Operation DROUGHT is now in effect.
Squad Goal: Full extraction from anything other than Firebase White. Anything. Anything at all.
Allied Goal: 500,000 extractions on any map besides Firebase White. It can be any map, any difficulty, with any kits and any form of extraction. We don't care what you pick at this point. Just stop picking Firebase White.
Special Circumstance: Due to the secured resources from months of adequately securing Noveria, the top weapons clients on-world have agreed to stockpile our reserves. Ultra Rare drop rate has increased by 500% in order to make up for a lack of farming. Secure other firebases, get better stuff. Win/win.
Squad Goal Success: All squad members awarded a Commendation Pack
Allied Goal Success: All players awarded a Victory Pack
Mass Effect: Earth must be installed. Remember to have your feedback turned on or rewards cannot be granted. 

[/quote]

This is going to be a very time consuming and hard operation to meet... still, I'm sure we can do it!! (sarcasm)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LOL

Yes please, any base but white!! I still think they ought to just take it out of MP.

This Operation was just a joke right lol? I wouldn't mind if its true because I hate White. Don't care about people who farm it but I just don't like the map anyway.

If this is true a certain someone will have something new to rage about.

I'm sure it's a joke. But would be cool if it wasn't, especially how it's worded.

lol What a good read.

Of course its a joke, whats wrong with FBWGG?  you all too good for that? lmao you be surprised how many people cant play that map, game mode, ONLY difference is the enemy cant flank you from 360 degrees. Why get rid of it?

I would admit, if this is legit and turns out to be true, it will show off the team's more comedic sense of humour

-

It is a well known fact that Firebase White with Geth is used to farm credits, lets be honest we have all done it, so the fact the team behind the online has acknowledged this even for just one weekend's challenge I think would be a moment of genius

-

If its not legit, then it should be!

As long as they continue to dumb down our characters and weapons, I am all for farming for credits, especially to replace all of the equipment that I use.  It's not like the packs are going to give me weapon upgrades anyway. Even if they did, just like the Piranha, they will be weaker than when they were first introduced to the game.  

Lol! Great work who ever was responsible.

Increased UR drop rate for even just a short period would be awesome, only need a few guns now, but they seem to have been replaced completely by "xxxx" Ammo IV packs.

Awesome. I feel exactly the same way.