Our funniest kills

I wish I had a way of capturing video here, BF could use some type of theatre mode. I was playing last night and using a shotgun with sluggs, I managed to headshot a pilot out of a low flying chopper which began to barrel toward me and in a panic to get away, I pressed B and the next thing I know, Im flying the chopper. Truly the craziest thing Ive had happen so far in any BF.

Any other crazy moments out there?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

On Phu Bai map I fired uzi on an enemy helo, pilot landed but not for repair. He hopped on helos mg. My uzi was empty so I killed him with my sidearm from long range, ran to helo, hopped on pilots seat and flew away.

And it's always fun to toss an AT-mine, C4 or fire a rocket towards an enemy vehicle that is trying to get a roadkill.

Yes sometimes a flying wreck of a quadbike lands on top of me, but then it's a win-win situation and all have fun.

One more: run out of ammo, switch to tracer gun, get enemys face traced as a last thing you do before you're dead. Then respawn with a rocket launcher, lock on and get the sweet revenge!

Ya tracer dart is a quick 30 points.  Then when ya get the kill another 50 then if a head shot another 10.  Thats a quick 90 points.  I usually use UMP with trace if that what my plan is.  UMP is great for headshot's.

Nice BF Moment.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

capped A on heavy metal, jumped in the tank and started blind firing at B once I rounded the mountain right there. after my 4th shot, I got a 'blind' D2.0 and a D2.0 team kill at the same time. totally lucky shots. I coundn't even see where they were landing.

I remember this funny thing that happened on Heavy Metal.

I was in a tank at the outskirts of the town at B, facing the US side, when this Apache starts diving onto me. I try to shoot him down with my gun, but it couldn't aim high enough.

I'm thinking, "Oh, I'm gonna get f***ed up". But then the guy starts diving too steeply and loses control. He slams into the ground a few metres to the left of my tank and explodes!

I once got a funny set of kills when I was defending on Valparasio. A bunch of attackers had gotten into the lighthouse, and since I was not enjoying all the sniper rounds streaking past my head, I decided to go clean them out.

I climbed up the stairs until I found an Assault protecting his sniper buddies. I killed him with my AKS-74u, but ran out of ammo. One of the Recons tried to kill me, so I drew my .45 and dropped him. The last Recon turned and saw me, so I whipped out my AT4 and got a direct hit on him.

Has anyone else gotten the random kills where you're not really doing anything? then it pops up you C4ing a tank. But you don't have any C4 planted?

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

Has anyone else gotten the random kills where you're not really doing anything? then it pops up you C4ing a tank. But you don't have any C4 planted?

[/quote]

Yeah, I've gotten a bunch of randoms over the last week. It was rather odd, but thought I am ain't going to complain.

I hardly ever have any funny moments in BC2, & if I do, I don't remember them.  

I didn't get the kill for this...On Harvest Day a while ago... Me, Otto, and Vegas were playing as C4 Assault. A lone tank manages to the stroll into the middle field between B and C. I strap C4 onto the quad and drive towards it. Right as I'm driving up to the tank, I see my other two squadmates from two different directions with their own C4 quads. End result... one epic explosion. That tank stood no chance. It was like a scene straight outta Nat Geo. We were like lions on the Serengenti that just spotted a lone gazelle lol.