Other People's gamer tag on my bio?

This is the question that I have for anyone that can help. I would like to know if you can get banned for putting other gamer's tag in your bio for rage quitting in a game of YU-GI-OH? Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Yes., and why would you do that?

Red Eyes Black Dragon

/thread

I actually didn't think you could get banned for that...  I've seen so many people have lists where they put gamertags that are like "hall of shame" type things.  

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

I actually didn't think you could get banned for that...  I've seen so many people have lists where they put gamertags that are like "hall of shame" type things.  

[/quote]Banned, no, but there could be a suspension for a few days/weeks.  It's defamation.

yes you can get a suspension .. i got suspended for having "people with ItZ or xXxXiTzXxX are complete idiots and usually can't play the games they play .. so take them down boys!" ... which in turn shows that there are alot of people who can't play the games they play and they so happen to be called "ItZ or xXxXiTzXxX "

[quote user="FLiPR3AP3R"]

This is the question that I have for anyone that can help. I would like to know if you can get banned for putting other gamer's tag in your bio for rage quitting in a game of YU-GI-OH? Thanks!

[/quote]

Not everyone rage quits you know, some people loss connetion, others just have to get off for what ever reason. Its your account, your xbox, your game at the end of the day and you are within rights to quit if you like.

I dont know why there should be a standard of skill to playing Xbox online. Its ment for fun not to be named and shamed because some big headed player is better then you and spends all there time playing one game.

Apart from making yourself feel better, what good will it do. I think its time to grow up and remember that there is someone better then you at any game, would you like it if you got named and shamed. I think not !! !!

If your that upset about it give the player bad feeback and avoid the player.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Just how often do you actually expect people to look at your bio, remember the name, actually turn up running into that person, and actually give a damn at the end?

No one reads bio's anyway.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]No one reads bio's anyway.

[/quote]I do but I have all day to look at them and the forums.  OP...if you said something good about someone, I don't see the harm in mentioning someone.  It's when it's negative, that'll get you in trouble.