Original xbox games on 360

I don't see why it's so hard to make original games work. If the PS2 could do it, the 360 should be able to. There are alot of great games that I wish i could play again. Enter the Matrix for example.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I wish they would backwards compatible my Betamax tapes for my VHS.

It's really quite simple. If you're still content playing Halo 2 all the time, there no's reason for you to go out and buy Halo 3 and 4. In other words, allowing you to play old games puts no money in their pockets. But you have these disks and you paid good money for them and you still want to play them, so what? Microsoft cares about none of that. Give them money. You don't even have to buy anything. Any little bit is fine, but your life savings is preferable. Just make the check payable to Microsoft Corporation. That's how they feel about the matter.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

It's really quite simple. If you're still content playing Halo 2 all the time, there no's reason for you to go out and buy Halo 3 and 4. In other words, allowing you to play old games puts no money in their pockets. But you have these disks and you paid good money for them and you still want to play them, so what? Microsoft cares about none of that. Give them money. You don't even have to buy anything. Any little bit is fine, but your life savings is preferable. Just make the check payable to Microsoft Corporation. That's how they feel about the matter.

[/quote]Cynical but true.

Idk a lot of the Ps2 games run pretty decent on the Ps3. I know some of those old Xbox games have So bad frame rate issues. I had house of the dead 3 for Xbox and it had some major slow down points through out the games hen played on the 360. But house of the dead 3 and 4 played great on the Ps3. There are some old. Box games though I wouldn't mind playing again and buying if they were available.

My PS3 doesn't even play PS2 games...

The older 20 and 60 gig Ps3's do. But I was referring to the Ps2 games bought off PSN.

it's harder then you think, it's not like they said suddenly " i know lets not let them play older games."