Original splinter cell on demand

I've been in a "nostalgia" mode for a little bit and wanting some old games. My 360 disc tray is wrecked so I have to download games. There's a lot of old xbox games on there (on demand marketplace) but not the freacking most classic and epic game in the history of xbox. SPLINTER CELL. I see chaos theory on the list of on demand games but not the first one? they have so many stupid original xbox games but not a classic one? and the only one they have is the 3rd one in the series? Can anyone answer on why they don't have the original splinter and if they might put it up? I wonder if there might be some complications on the business side but I've heard ps3 users can download the whole trilogy. Anyways they need the first splinter cell up for on demand asap. I dont care what complications there are that game is a classic. Anyone agree???

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I don't know reasons as for why it is not there, but I do know the list of compatible games says at the top that they will not be adding anymore games to that list of backwards compatibility and that the list is the final revision.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for your reply. the first splinter cell is backwards compatible, it's on that list. I was just asking why isn't available to download from the xbox live marketplace while other games (which suck) are and not this classic game. ( and I know I actually post this question in the wrong part of the abox forum section; I have reposted it to the xbox live marketplace wishlist part of the forums)

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh, sorry. I thought you were saying it wasn't on the Backwards Compatible list. My mistake.

And you've found the right part of the forums too for that, so not left for me to add at this point.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Sorry this didn't help.