Original DOOM XBLA Help

As I found out today, Doom is no longer up for purchase on the marketplace. I was wondering if anyone who may own this game for xbox, could copy it to a flash drive and ship it to me. It should present the option to play a trial, and then upgrade to a full game, which I will then do. I have read that you can't buy it, but if you already own it you can download it. Let me know if you can help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If it is gone from the marketplace than you can't buy it even through the exploit you are attempting.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I actually purchased this game back in 2008 from XBL market place.. Paid 800 points for it. Downloaded it to my xbox and played it regularly. After my first xbox died i purchased a new xbox, and had everything transfered over to my new hard drive including DOOM. Well just so happens i went back to visit DOOM today and noticed that it has gone missing. I called Xbox support and they said due to me purchasing the game so long ago there wouldn't be any refund. I am actually kinda upset about the fact that i did pay money for Microsoft points to purchase this game to find out basically i just rented it for a long time. This isn't ethical and i am considering reporting this to the local news. Just for FYI the service reps where nice on the phone, and seemed to go out of there way to help me.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you have purchased the game  go to live.xbox.com/.../History click Full Games and you will see Doom in the list - as it is for me.

If you have not purchased the game you are out of luck as you can't get the demo/purchase but if it was available on a retail disk you can still get it.

Sorry this didn't help.