Original Assassin's Creed STILL beautiful

After completing Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood I went back to the original Assassin's Creed with a whole new perception on things and realized that graphically the game still holds up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Actually again i have to say that AC2 and Brotherhood win at the Beauty of cities. Di you not see how Beautiful Italy was? And Rome? I would just sit on a rooftop and look at how Beautiful it was. AC seemed Grey and not great to me. I would say AC2 was the best AC game, had a great story and just improved on a lot of good stuff.

A.C. will be my favorite action adventure game to substitute for GTA 4

Yeah graphics look pretty neat even though the game is rather old. For appreciating the beauty of the cities, AC 1 wins the prize but I got really annoyed for the lack of kill streaks and other abilities from the second one

It might just be me, but I miss going to town on the citizens and the guard just to try to reduce the towns population, but you know Etizo did not kill civilians. :P

[quote user="M3gaToxic"]

Not really after playing both AC 2 and brotherhood i got bored with AC1 and the Graphics are not that great. Sorry but AC1 is not STILL beautiful.

[/quote]

No doubt the first Assassin's Creed gets boring but beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. To each his own.

Agreed. They improved the cutscenes quite a bit from AC to AC:B, but the cities in the original are still quite stunning...particularly Jerusalem.

Not really after playing both AC 2 and brotherhood i got bored with AC1 and the Graphics are not that great. Sorry but AC1 is not STILL beautiful.

I would say its one of the few that will hold up after so many years ( or it seems that way).