Original Achievements for Black OPS.

I have this game almost maxed out without any DLC, all I have left is Zombies achievements and I need help with this bad.  I know about buying all the weapons in one match off the wall, and I read I have to kill the pentagon thief but never have seen him, and for the last one I have no idea.  Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

The Collector

Buy every weapon off the walls in a single Zombies game.

Secret Achievement

Continue playing to unlock this secret achievement.

Hands Off the Merchandise

Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out.

Sacrificial Lamb

Shoot at or be shot by an ally with a Pack-a-Punch crossbow and kill six zombies with the explosion.

Im asuming these are the last four I have to do, does anyone have any advice for these and also what is the secrect achievement?  Thanks again.

the pentagon thief is the scientest guy who pinches your guns,there are 3 secret achievements so its hard to know which you have.

if i had to guess the secret achievement you are missing it would be the "see me stab me"

you have to get the ballistic knife from the random box,pack a punch it and then shoot one of your team to revive them.

easy eh???

more or less the same as the sacrificial lamb one,except you kill one of your team.

[quote user="Full Metal Elf"]Buy every weapon off the walls in a single Zombies game.[/quote]

Easy.  You can do this one on kino by round 9.

[quote user="Full Metal Elf"]Kill the Pentagon thief before it can steal your load-out.[/quote]

This one you can do by round 5.

These 2 you can do single player.  Thats the easiest way.

[quote user="Full Metal Elf"]Shoot at or be shot by an ally with a Pack-a-Punch crossbow and kill six zombies with the explosion.[/quote]

Little tougher, cause you need multiple people, but do this one on kino as well.  I love the PaP'd crossbow, its awesome.

Same with the ballistic.  just get it PaP'd and have your buddy cook a grenade in his hand till he goes down, then shoot him with the knife.  

If you need help with these, youtube has plenty of vids on easy ways to do things.

Thanks for the advice and I have youtubed most of it but not alot of details.

What do you still need to know?  

Got all of them but one:  Sacrificial Lamb

Shoot at or be shot by an ally with a Pack-a-Punch crossbow and kill six zombies with the explosion.

Ill work on that today.  Thanks for the tips guys!

Thanks! Maxed the game out, thanks for all the info.