Origin?

Will the console version of BF3 require Origin in anyway? I know the PC version does, but I'm not too sure about the console versions. I am very angry about Origin's ToS, so if I need origin for this game on the 360, this game is coming off my to-buy list.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Origin is for PC only.

Nope. Origin is EA's PC distribution system, somewhat like Steam.

Why do you care about Origin's ToS? They collect tiny amount of information about your PC's components so they can optimize it it the future. If you want examples, you can think of Apple's iOs and it collecting location data of where you been. Windows Phone 7 and Android does it too but all the data is anonymous.

I know Battlelog will involve Origin in some way, and I know that Battlelog will be a broswer manager, it maybe that Battlelog will use Origin as a market place for the PC through Battlelog.

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

Nope. Origin is EA's PC distribution system, somewhat like Steam.

Why do you care about Origin's ToS? They collect tiny amount of information about your PC's components so they can optimize it it the future. If you want examples, you can think of Apple's iOs and it collecting location data of where you been. Windows Phone 7 and Android does it too but all the data is anonymous.

[/quote]

Don't mind the OP he is just another moron who is like I don't really read ToSs I just read what other people tell me. Everything you do nowadays collects data. Even single player games collect data to send to the developers. They aren't looking at your 40 pirated games so  now you can rest easy knowing that you steal other people work, OP.