OrdealByFire's emblems ... You KNOW you want to see them.

Note: None of these were made with guides, though I looked at their original pictures to recreate them.

1.) Gumballhead: Some sort of cartoon character. I decided to make an emblem of him because he's the logo of a 3Floyds beer with the same name. It looks a bit better on the TV, because you can see some subtleties. 32 layers.

2.) Taco Bell logo: Somehow, this one took me the longest out of all of them. This also took 32 layers, even though it could have likely been made with less.

3.) Spongebob Squarepants: I think it's one of the more accurate ones I made. Again, 32 layers to make this (mainly because of the eyes), and I couldn't add some of his sponge holes because of it.

4.) Dragonite: Another one that took me probably an hour to make... it kept looking disproportioned. Yet another emblem that took all 32 layers.

5.) Plankton: Really nothing special here, but it took -- you guessed it -- 32 layers to make as well, just because it took seemingly an endless amount of layers to get the mouth right.

6.) Squirtle: It looks better on a TV... but it's one of my favorite ones. Like the previous five, I had to use all the layers. I like that I somehow managed to get the eyes pretty much perfect.

7.) Patrick: People probably smash their controllers when I kill them using this emblem. I wanted to do the "Ugly Barnacle" face that he makes, but this is the closest I could get with the layer restrictions.

8.) Donatello:  It is what it is. I didn't bother trying to do part of his torso, because I wasn't sure how many layers it would take to do it. I saw a bunch of crappy TMNT emblems so I wanted to make one that didn't look too awful.

9.) blink-182 logo: Nothing to be too proud of here, as it's a pretty basic emblem. The drips I added to it though make it look more like the actual blink-182 logo though.

10.) Rock Band drum kit: Just the symbol that represents drums in the Rock Band series -- a really easy to make emblem.

I don't have much to be proud of, but I feel like [most of] these emblems are much better than most of the junk that the community has on Black Ops II. Also, the dates are incorrect for these emblems (except for the Gumballhead one), because I "Save and applied" rather than just "Applied" when I changed emblems. Most of these were made in November.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like the Taco Bell one.

My emblem is a family of ninjas blinking in a black hole.

SpongeBob? What a nooooob!!!

-

But seriously, I <3 that Dragonite.

I rock a couple of outlaw motorcycle gang emblems. I havent seen them anywhere else, just saying.

You're a noob, Alex. No one wants to see your emblems. :)

Not bad looking ones. Like Defy said, Dragonite's my favorite.

A lot of these are on youtube....

And yet you don't list any links.

Derp. I looked some of them up. The Spongebobs aren't as good, the Taco Bell logo on there has an unusual shape, the Squirtles aren't as good, etc.

The only one that's on YouTube that's better would be a TMNT one that I saw.

In all srsness though, I want that Rock Band drum emblem. <3

YOU play Rock Band?