Opinions

For those who've owned the game more than a month, would you say you are still pretty into this game?  Is it still fun to pick up & play?  I haven't played MK since Sega, but picked it up today at BestBuy for $40.  I haven't opened it yet, because now I'm wondering if I will just get sick of it in a few weeks.  It was an impulse buy, I do that every now & then with games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Personally, if you're a fan of the older MK titles, mainly 1-3 and possibly 4, you'll probably love it. I'm still playing it off and on a bit and enjoying the DLC and I picked it up on the release day. If you're into fighting games and the early MK series, I'm fairly certain you'll get your money's worth.

I had it a week after it came out I think it's awesome the in game content should hold u over for a Month by itself and the online can be bad but it's still fun to do

Thanks for the input guys.  I'll have to crack it open tonight.

Yes, well worth it, no doubt it about that. I dint even play online really and it keeps me interested.

great game although i haven't played on line in a while other than private matches.

Well worth the buy of any one's cash :)

Def love it and now with all the dlc comin out its even better but u really need 2 love MKin which i dosince day 1 of mk1

I like this game actually better than its pre-equels. Although wish it would have had more characters in the starting line up and more "new" characters in the game starting out and hopefully we will get more DLC after these four come out initially.

I still love it

yeah I think it's worth it now that the MP is fixed.

Im done with it online but i still enjoy playing it with my man and his friends