Opinions on Personalized Dog Tags?

I personally think that the dog tags in this game will be a lot of fun. I know in BFBC2 you got to keep the dog tags of your knife victims. I am all for being able to make part of the game your own and personalize it how you want. I think this is a great and fun step towards something really fun.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like the idea.

Dynamic stat tracking on dogtags is a really unique idea. You can stab somebody and see if they're amazing in tanks, and then relish the fact even more if you blow up their tank later on! :D

Dogs tags or not. Knifing someone is always fun.

Its cool but wouldn't really bother me if it wasn't in the game. Sort of like Black Ops emblem creator, cool but not necessary.

I agree it isn't necessary but anything they can do to make the game more of a personal experience is always a +1 in my book.

its a stupid gimmick, i wont make one no matter what, cant wait for someone to get my default tags and be all pissed like a little girl

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

its a stupid gimmick, i wont make one no matter what, cant wait for someone to get my default tags and be all pissed like a little girl

[/quote]

haha! I'm with you there, I'm going to have the plainest set of tags you can have.

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

[/quote]

SPOILSPORT :-(

I like it!I think it will be quite fun taking someones tags after they spent there time making them look all pretty.

How long do you think it will take, like black ops before we see dog tags with swasticas and penises on them?