Opinions needed!

Okay so I over play games sometime and I just go out of the way to beat them as fast as I can and make all my characters OP when I play. I am looking at 3 games I want to get but never played them. Army Of Two Devlis cartle = I have played the 1st and 2nd one and loved them.. The witcher 2 = never played the series at all.. and Lord of the rings war in the north. I'm looking for fun loot rpg games with co-op or shooter games with co-op but offline co-op

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I really liked the first Army Of Two, but I absolutely hated the 2nd game. I haven't played the 3rd.

The Witcher 2 is an amazing game that I can't recommend highly enough, Get it!

War in the North was on my radar for a long time, but I decided against it after reading some reviews and watching videos of it. Too short, too easy and too much hack'n'slash for my taste (some people like that though).

Army of two devil's cartel is not as good as the first, but way better than the second. But still does some really stupid things with the original characters.

LOTR: War in the North. Is less than average. It gets boring fast.  The voice acting and and dialog is terrible. And it quickly becomes a chore playing it. The biggest flaw is the inclusion of a Dragon that you don't get to fight

The Witcher 2 does not have co-op btw. Its the best game you have listed though.

The only Army of TWO worth getting is the first. I'd just stop there. You should definitely try  The Witcher 2 I only played the first game on PC, but it's really good.

I know you gave us specific options but the game you just described that you want to play is "Diablo III".

Az

The game you've just described is Borderlands 2.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote]

Which gets a GOTY Edition release this month at a reduced price.

Diablo III & Borderlands 2 and you can't go wrong.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[/quote] This man speaks the truth.

Avoid Army of Two. They're terrible games.

The witcher 2 is a great game but now what you are looking for.

Witcher 2, one of the best games this gen.

I'm gonna 4th Borderlands 2 & 2nd Diablo. I'd suggest BL2 if you're in the US. The Great Loot Hunt starts this weekend. Real world loot.