Opinions for the future of Modern Warfare...

1) Sniping should be like it was in COD4. Not broken like Black Ops, and no quick-scoping like MW2. Quick-scoping doesn't even really bother me. I mostly play objective based game modes and I've never come across quick-scopers that can take control of the game. They always get wrecked because they're trying to make their kills look cool, and most ultimately end up switching classes or just doing terrible. I don't mind quick-scoping, but I think if sniping was like it was in COD4, it would be a nice balance.

2) One Man Army/Danger Close/Noobtubes needs to be gone. This just seems like common sense to me. The game shouldn't be played that way, period. Anything similar to this should be done away with and prevented in future games as well.

3) Kills earned by your killstreak rewards shouldn't count towards other killstreaks. For example, Harrier kills shouldn't count towards a Chopper Gunner; you should have to earn those four kills yourself. I liked that they changed that in Black Ops, and I think MW2 multiplayer is too killstreak reward-based.

4) Take care of glitches, bugs, or any problems like that quickly, but also do it thoroughly. Staying on top of that kind of thing really makes the game more enjoyable, and shows you actually care about the state of your online game. This is going to be a big game, so take good care of it.

I think this list sounds pretty fair. If you agree, or disagree, let me know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

1) Agree

2) Devs already said they'll remove OMA & Commando, noobtubes will return but "explosives have been lowered in damage and new anti-explosive equipment added".

http://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/100998490217385984

3) I disagree, I prefer stackable killstreaks. Seemed like the gameplay in BLOPS was slowed down too much and caused players to camp even more b/c they were afraid to loose their killstreak. On the upside though IW has said MW3 will be less reliant on air support and more gun on gun.

4) I agree but on IW's defense they fixed a few bugs/glitches but I think the major problem was the departure of the studio heads and and majority of the employees which probably stopped the post launch support.

I agree.

agreed

The only thing that needs to happen is the nerfing of explosives.  Yea it's a war and yea things blow up but it sucks when certain maps like skidrow and the house one would turn into all out tube wars.  Like one tube, no sticky grenades you can't pick up and throw back and no refilling explosives with scavenger.  Other then that I think IW has it on lock.

Rasta, so you pretty much want people to sit in corners?

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Rasta, so you pretty much want people to sit in corners?

[/quote]

Yea I do so I can find their little corner, toss a flashbang and akimbo vector them in the face.  How would limiting explosive cause camping?  Are you bad at FPS's or what?

I agree and kill streaks should not count to other kill streaks. that you get rewarded for the kills fine but considering that with kill streaks you are NOT the one making the kills in most cases they are not your kills unless you are the pilot or gunner then it is you killing them even though you miraculously get transported ,Beamed up by Scotty to the helicopter from the ground and then beamed back down again lol

As long as the Modern Warfare doesnt go laZorZ like Halo, itll be OK.

[quote user="ROCK A LITTL3"]

2) Devs already said they'll remove OMA & Commando, noobtubes will return but "explosives have been lowered in damage and new anti-explosive equipment added".

http://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/100998490217385984

[/quote]

Good looking. =)