Opinion of Unicorn Cars

I was curious to see everyones opinion of unicorn cars. In FM3 they had only three, now they have upped it to fourteen. Personally I hate the idea as it prevents many people from getting these cars. Not to mention offline players who will never get a chance at all. While they usually chose cars in which more than one version is available often the best version was chosen as a unicron. I find it also encourages exploitative grinding, boosting, and cheating as people compete to get them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

First off, I find the term "Unicorn" to be absolutely mental. It's just stupid.

The idea to me is also stupid. Several million credits for an achievement, is how I see it, and that's just wrong. I'm a bit bummed the Superleggara is a "Unicorn," but there are a ton of other Lamborghini's for me to nab.

There was 3 unicorn cars in FM3?  WTF? What are these unicorn cars?

Turn 10 did say play it your way, so you can choose to start your career with no unicorn cars. I don't see it as a problem. The guys wanting to set hot laps will get to top level fast and buy the cars to do just that. The people that enjoy career mode are going to take their time, like me. I didn't buy any DLC, so I only get the level cars. Most importantly, none of these cars will matter end game, performance wise.

is there a list of unicorn cars? I wll just want the cheev....

here http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/underthehood2/

I imported my lvl 40 profile onto another HDD and got the cheevo without having to do anything other than import my profile.

[quote user="PIRATE DUCK"]

I imported my lvl 40 profile onto another HDD and got the cheevo without having to do anything other than import my profile.

[/quote]

This

Unicorn cars are retarded because they usually go to an idiot who modded to get themselves unlimited money.  It takes the chances away from any of the legit players.  

Looks like Microsoft and T10 have some people to catch up to and ban, unless you can legitimately earn 999,999,999 credits in 3 days or a few more for a green disc player.

Also I have the achievement but I would like to use some of those cars like the BMW M3 GTR, I guess I have to win a contest.

they created the mods before the game even released and they have now found a way to be undetectable while doing it as well.

no genuine players will be able to buy unicorn cars they will always get outbid by the cheats.