Operation Shieldwall Weekend May 25-27

The Reapers are targeting our training centers, and your mission is to draw their fire and attention. Put them on the defensive! Buy us time, and the reinforcements in training will soon back you up.

Allied Goal: Promote 50,000 characters
Squad Goal: Promote 3 characters
Special Circumstance: Due to the failure of Operation SILENCER, more banshees will spawn with Reaper enemies and might also spawn with other enemies.

Squad Goal Success: Squad members awarded a Commendation Pack
Allied Goal Success: All players awarded a Victory Pack (high chance of containing a Rare weapon)

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/324/index/12200998/1

Dang, I just promoted most of my classes.. time to roll up sleaves again..lol

tc

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dang tc, we posted at the same time lol. Luckily I have all my characters at Lvl20 right now, we got this one in the bag! We will get to work on it tonight no doubt (after my powernap lol).

Wow, I just noticed that they made Victory Packs actually worth something (High chance of containing a Rare weapon?) well I'll be... Lol.

Wait...Banshees will show up with other enemy forces, not exclusively with the Reapers?

That's what it sounds like, I'm excited about that! It will make Cerberus even crazier and Geth can use the help.

I think it is going to be rrreeeaall crazy having Banshees spawn in with all enemy forces..also just got the new controller blue chrome from gamestop, looks pretty buff.. lol... Cruz, see you online in a little bit..

They act like it's our fault we couldn't kill 3 million Banshees in the last operation, but they didn't even start the operation until halfway through the weekend. Almost seems like this was done on purpose. That's the only reason I never got to participate, because I was able to play all Friday but the operation didn't even start until Saturday.

^^ I think it was on purpose to set up the whole "send us back up" thing, makes sense anyway.

Odds are the Banshees will merely replace boss enemies occasionally and will not be in addition to still should make Silver more interesting when people "cherry pick" opponents and see wrong faction enemies

lol this weeked with geth on white. (small room + banshee)

I also have all of the classes at 20 right now...was planning to promote them Sunday and spend my credits on premium spectre packs

and Gold players can probably expect Banshees on wave 6..like that balance change with the Geth Primes

All in all Gold Farmers should have a little extra fun in store