Operation Resurgence Weekend

For Operation Resurgence it looks like any playing on the new maps this weekend, Condor and Hydra, will earn a Resurgence Pack next week, the contents of which will be a character card from the new dlc.

Here: 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Damn u! Ya beat me too it this time lol

[quote user="Krimzen Wolf"]

[/quote]Actually, you were both beaten by speculum fight.  He had already posted about Operation Resurgence well before this thread.

Didn't see that one O.o..hmm oh well lol

[quote user="Evil Optimus"]

[quote user="Krimzen Wolf"]

[/quote]Actually, you were both beaten by speculum fight.  He had already posted about Operation Resurgence well before this thread.

[/quote]Thanks for the props Evil Optimus!

Nor all I've been poping out info as soon as I see it,but today has been my "Monday" lol..cool on posting though!

Wow, that's pretty cool. Easy way to get a new character.. pretty sweet.

How do you access the DLC? I downloaded it from the menus and it is there but I cannot get to the maps, the only ones available are trhe original set. Also having probs acessing the From the Ashes dlc, cannot seem to pick up the mission?

You search for the maps within MP if you're wanting to specify them. For the campaign DLC, it should appear on the galaxy map. This challenge seems simple enough. I won't be buying anymore spectre packs until I get my free character now. I have yet to get any of the new characters at all, so to minimize my chances of getting one I already had, I'll just stock up on credits until then.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

I have yet to get any of the new characters at all, so to minimize my chances of getting one I already had, I'll just stock up on credits until then.

[/quote]

Same here, I'm just going to wait until after I get my Resurgence Character. I'm still working on some weapon and mod upgrades.

Knowing my luck with the DLC stuff (5 Spectre packs and still no weapon or character), I'll be the only person in the world who doesn't get a character in the pack lol.