Operation Raccoon City Co-op

So I bought this game, and immediately realised that this was a game to be played in co-op. Alas, most of my friends don't own this game,  so if anyone wants to go through the campaign or play some online just let me know, Mic's preferred but not a requirement :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ive been having trouble finding people to play with too, I don't have a mic at the moment but I like to play support roles like the Medic or Scientist.

Awesome just send me a friend request :)

I have it.

I want a few people to play Co-op with since my friends that do have it are rarely online at the same time.

I'm usually on around 5pm cst. Most of the time at Field scientist. Getting kind of tired of people who drop out of the game as soon as I join. When I start running ahead and taking down zombies or infecting soldiers they quit.

These CoD players who do run and gun tactics and don't look for their teammates throwing grenades and then get pissed off because they took a little damage. I have so many of those people on avoid. Then talk about how "Elite" they are at the game beforehand and end up dying in the first five minutes.

Ive seen some people join my game and just rush through the levels, which I hate because I try to explore for collectibles or ammo/weapons.

A lot of people seem to quit pretty quickly as well.

usually people will tell me that they are looking for data/cameras and ect. I've been through the levels so many times I just know where they all art. Most of the time they are using recon which really doesn't show you everything clearly.

I could do with a few people who have this game to help me complete some chapters on veteran as the AI are a waste of time. Add me and let me know what nights you are available to play this game!

I'm interested in beatin the USS mission on veteran if anyone is interested.

Add me