Operation: PRIVATEER

This weekend's op has been announced:

[quote]

Operation: PRIVATEER (November 23rd-25th)

Cerberus’****-and-run attacks in the Terminus Systems have tied down a disproportionate number of local fighting ships and operations. We can spare only a small, elite force to eliminate the enemy. This force has the secondary objective of analyzing and finding a weakness in Cerberus’s kinetic barrier technology, which is key to bringing down large-scale hardened barriers.

Individual Goal: Earn 50,000 points versus any enemy with shields on any map, at any difficulty. Points are cumulative across matches. (Cerberus Centurion, Cerberus Engineer, Cerberus Engineer Turret, Cerberus Nemesis, Cerberus Atlas, Reaper Marauder, Geth Rocket Trooper, Geth Hunter, Geth Pyro, Geth Prime, Geth Prime Turret, Geth Prime Rocket Drone, Geth Bomber)

Allied Goal: Complete 50,000 cumulative total extractions of Batarian, Vorcha, or Turian characters.

Special Circumstance: None

Individual Goal Success: All individual players awarded a Commendation Pack and Corsair banner

Allied Goal Success: All players awarded a Victory Pack and the potential max capacity for Ops Survival Kit will be increased to 6.[/quote]

So, it would seem we're returning to a squad operation with 50K Batarian, Vorcha and/or Turian characters to get a 'returning' Victory Pack... at least this one has a potential to be worthwhile.

Source: http://blog.bioware.com/2012/11/21/operation-privateer/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We will have to get a squad together deaths head make it an all batarian party lol submission nets flying everywhere lol

MSG me and I'm in, the 50k extractions again suggests to me that there are around 20k or less players playing regularly now.

@Davidw7319 : Sounds like a plan, my Batarian Brawler Vanguard is just itching to unleash the Batarian Falcon Punch!

@Tatakai no Kami : Sure, I'll send you a msg/FR tomorrow or such and we'll set a time up to get it done.

They would have something like this on a Holiday  weekend. Smart move Bioware...

Got a frikkin Valiant VII in my Commendation Pack... Suppose I should be glad it wasn't a Hurricane V or Eagle IV (Would've been better if it was a Crusader III...).

Now to work on the Allied Goal and then wait to hear on Tuesday if we succeeded or not.

I got a crusader 3, a gun I never use...

If the Omega Markets were truly open for business, I do believe that there'd be a "deal to had" between these two MASS Effect Combatants, this one wonders just what Deaths Head 200 would be willing to part with for Tatakai no Kami's much coveted Crusader III?  [View:http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_6525.gif]  ...:-)

I'd trade all of my N7 promotional weapons (Eagle III, Hurricane IV, Valkyrie II and Valiant VII...) for anyone's Crusader upgrades... Don't get me wrong, the Valiant is a good weapon and besides the Crusader the only N7 weapon I like...

.. but to get a Crusader X... everything must go!!!

Lol deaths head would sell his soul to EA to get hold of a crusader X lol

I've had 2 Crusader upgrades in the last 2 events. I don't even use it lol