Operation Occupy EA!

It'd be awesome if a ton of gamers when to the EA headquarters to protest the ridiculous server problems, the lies about destructible environments, and other random rants we all have about EA.

I was crazy frustrated last night about the online.  Ended up going back to just play Dark Souls.  Maybe in a month or two they can iron out the problems.... 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Between the server problems, the sloppy design choices (can't even edit Russian load outs from the main screen!?), and glitchy singleplayer (no health regen for some people and many other problems), someone should totally make a Facebook page for this.  LoL

I would love to come :p

Hopefully there will be a day in the future where we gamers can choose between server host :)
that would be a hell of a party see them DIE, I mean EA of course

Or...you could just not buy their products. Its called a "boycott".

A boycott would never work.  Actual presence in front of their corporate headquarters would send a message though.

I haven't had any server problems. I could never be a good protester anyway. I like to shower everyday.

I wouldnt get into any protesting right now. Have you seen what the police are doing to Wall Street protesters?

A lot of the protesters are similar to gamers...

*Jobless

*Live at home with Mommy

*Pay no income taxes

*Think they are 1337

*Need a bath

[quote user="xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ"]

A lot of the protesters are similar to gamers...

*Jobless

*Live at home with Mommy

*Pay no income taxes

*Think they are 1337

*Need a bath

[/quote]well....that about sums it up

-

all I can add is that atleast when those Tea Party cats did their thing on the Washington Mall...they left the place as clean as they found it....Wall Street smells of urine and poo