Operation Metro

Really?

I mean I understand that DICE wants to appeal to the "CoD" players, but it's hardly a battlefield game without a vehicle or two.

The Beta is great, but I wish they presented something like another Oasis.

Is Metro going to be the only map playable in the Beta or are they going to add in another one later?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nope, just Metro.

A good concept for a Call of Duty map. Not so much for battlefield.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

A good concept for a Call of Duty map. Not so much for battlefield.

[/quote] I agree, the apartment buildings felt like a copy/paste from CoD, not so very impressed yet. Had one good lag free game, then got disconnected and after that the 3 games I played were laggy as hell.

hmmmm... this is the BFBC2 forum ... take your ridiculous thread to the Battlefield 3 forum.

Give someone something for nothing and all they do is complain!!!!

you did too if i remember correctly

I think it was great. But, then again it seems I was the only one who enjoyed the map heavy metal.

I heard  the Caspian Border map was going to be added to the beta, in a few days? It is a rumour though and I cant remember which forum I read it on.  I wasnt blown away by the metro map either, in fact rather underwhelmed.  I am still pumped for the actual game tho.  I wonder why they used a cod-esque map for the beta? Hmm

after playing it a few times, I've managed to find flanking routes, usually lightly populated, but passable if you can out gun your opponent, once you find a good spot, drop some bacon and move on to the objective.

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

after playing it a few times, I've managed to find flanking routes, usually lightly populated, but passable if you can out gun your opponent, once you find a good spot, drop some bacon and move on to the objective.

[/quote]

The beacon for the Recon Class works wonders.

Equip yourself with a UMP and get ready for some buttsecks fun.

The Beta is absolute garbage - OK if you're a COD fan. We hardcore Battlefield gamers have been sold out..