Operation: HEARTBREAKER (Feb 15th-17th)

This weekend's op is:

[quote]

Operation: HEARTBREAKER (Feb 15th-17th)

Event Description: The number of Banshees on the battlefield has suddenly increased. We believe the Reapers are improving their means of creation, and we need to recover as many Banshee bodies as possible for analysis. Use cautious tactics – and try not to get your heart ripped out.

Individual Goal: Earn 20,000 points killing Banshees.

Reward: Commendation Pack[/quote]

Source: http://blog.bioware.com/2013/02/14/operation-heartbreaker/

Another easy one... /sigh

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it's better than anything they've had in a long time.

This will be fun :p

Krogan Battlemaster + Wraith X + Two private Silver solo-runs against the Reapers on random maps = Commendation Pack.  Too easy!  :)  Best wishes & regards to everyone in attaining this Commendation Pack  :)

No Valentines related reward to earn? Aww...

Here is a word of advice for new players  :)  There are only 4 Banshees on the Bronze difficulty setting and each kill yeilds approximately 1100 points, thus you get about 4400 points per match.  If you're in a party where all 4 of its members are gunning for the Commendation Pack, this is going to take some time to achieve indeed.  Please communicate with the rest of your group to avoid arguements on who stole this Banshee kill and whatnot.  I haven't counted how many Banshees spawn on Silver, but I estimate that you will encounter about 8 to 10 of them (I don't know how many points they yeild in Silver, sorry).  Best regards and wishes to everyone in attaining this Commendation Pack  :)

The Asari Valkyrie will make quick work of these Banshees.

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]and we need to recover as many Banshee bodies as possible for analysis[/quote]That'll be a little difficult since they disintegrate after you kill them.

Votedc is right how we going retrieve a banshees body dustpan & brush or a vacuum cleaner lol could always snap freeze them with my N7 paladin lol

Well what you have to do is ask her out on a date, wine her, dine her, take her to the movies, and after a few months you get down on one knee and propose.(it would probably help if you were as wasted as you get in Skyrim's Hangover quest) then on the wedding night after she has had too much to drink and spent too much time dancing and passes out, that's when you bring in the scientific team to examine her.

I would like to see the challenges embrace more team-oriented goals. Most of us choose to solo the challenges (and rightfully so), which doesn't seem to be in the best interest of the community. Also, even though it's not an amazing gun, I just want to pull a Valkyrie; Just one.