Operation: GENESIS (Jan 11th-13th)

It's back... Mass Effect 3's N7 Bounty Weekend... and it's pathetically easy:
Operation GENESIS (Jan 11th-13th)
Event Description: Casualties and battle fatigue have worn down some of our best units. We are cycling out soldiers whose tours of duty have been hyperextended and substituting fresh troops from human colonies. Experienced commanders are expected to stay on duty, maintain unit cohesion, and hold new recruits to N7 standards.
Individual Goal: Extract twice, once as a base male human and once as a base female human (Adept, Engineer, Infiltrator, Sentinel, Soldier, or Vanguard classes) on any map at any difficulty.
Reward: Commendation Pack
Source: http://blog.bioware.com/tag/me3operation/
Easy Commendation Pack! Better get a Crusader upgrade this time...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Where's the beef at? I remember the challenges being more difficult and time consuming lol.

But..But...But I don't play as base human Females. Man this challenge will be impossible.

well i guess bioware are looking at their stats and sayin "Man no-one plays these characters any more.Why did we put the overpowered turian and asaris in there! Let's give them a mission to try something different"

[quote user="xxx DAZBO xxx"]

well i guess bioware are looking at their stats and sayin "Man no-one plays these characters any more.Why did we put the overpowered turian and asaris in there! Let's give them a mission to try something different"

[/quote]I'm expecting a lot of this, this weekend

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RWOIVm4MfI]

I actually play the base characters more than most of the hyped up characters.

First op of the year... got a Hurricane upgrade, bringing it to lv. 6... and I don't use that weapon >.<

Perhaps it is a sign that you should.

Valiant V. Hooray!

Crusader IX.........bla. Hey deaths head I will trade you for you hurricane 6. lol

crusader I, time to see wat all the fuss is about