Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Unplayable?)

I just picked up Operation Flashpoint: Red River and I'm having a ridiculous amount of bugs/glitches/freezes/crashes and I need to know whether or not this is an issue for the North American version or my disc.

To anyone else who just picked up the NORTH AMERICAN version: Are you experiencing these issues?

- Your squad gets stuck like they're in quicksand and won't move no matter what

- Your squad members are unarmed

- Your game freezes/crashes when one of your squad members dies

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 36 Applies to:

HAHA DUD I JUST CANT RUN IT. AND THEY *** DO NOT CARE. THERE"S JUST NO SUPPORT

dont hate the game.hate the player that just sucks at sim base game...game run fine no problems just you're skill is lacking is all

No problems so far, however Dirt 3 does freeze.

Mines freezes every time I deploy as a squad member. I bought the game yesterday

I have had not problems.

I am pretty sure the issues he listed were not issues caused by him possibly lacking skill at the game. You are either a terrible troll or just do not pay attention to what is posted.

I for one have not had any issues so far with OF: Red river, other than having to baby sit your squad all the time.

[quote user="kelban30"]

dont hate the game.hate the player that just sucks at sim base game...game run fine no problems just you're skill is lacking is all

[/quote]

What on earth are you trying to get at?

This guy isn't talking about himself dying a lot or anything related to "skill".

He's talking about glitches that are out of his control.