Operation Exorcist packs?

I still haven't got any packs yet, and it usually happens Tuesday night? Also Bioware usually releases a statement or something saying what's going on, and i haven't seen anything? Does anyone know what's going on?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Bioware is having all sorts of problems (again) so it could be it could be tomorrow or weeks past the next event before you get your pack. If you can even get into a multiplayer match, then consider yourself fortunate.

got victory last nite! hey pyth u never join when i invite mate whats the issues?

Thanks for the link AAKurnz... Glad I'm not the only one waiting for both of my packs.  Glad to see they finally let us know what was going on...

I just went into the multiplayer menu and the packs are back. I only see the Victory & Preminum Spec Pack added. I still don't see a Commendation pack but I thinking it'll be released later tonight. I haven't opened my Victory pack nor have a bought 1 of the premiums yet because I don't want to get bugged out of playing MP lol, so I'll just wait til later.

[quote user="tCruzin4lyfe"]

I just went into the multiplayer menu and the packs are back. I only see the Victory & Preminum Spec Pack added. I still don't see a Commendation pack but I thinking it'll be released later tonight. I haven't opened my Victory pack nor have a bought 1 of the premiums yet because I don't want to get bugged out of playing MP lol, so I'll just wait til later.

[/quote]I concur with your assessment of the situation.  Until there's an official statement from Bioware that it's safe, I won't download any Victory or Commendation pack.  Not buying the Premium packs is probably overkill, but I'm with you in that it's not worth the risk.  I can just save my money until they confirm the new packs are safe.

I just redeemed my Victory Pack, and alas!  I got ammo.

[quote user="Evil Optimus"]

[quote user="tCruzin4lyfe"]

[/quote]I concur with your assessment of the situation.  Until there's an official statement from Bioware that it's safe, I won't download any Victory or Commendation pack.  Not buying the Premium packs is probably overkill, but I'm with you in that it's not worth the risk.  I can just save my money until they confirm the new packs are safe.

[/quote]

The multiplayer issues had nothing to do with the victory packs...I didn't redeem mine until after the s**t went down last night...and a lot of players had issues without downloading anything

Shane, I do know that some players had MP issues without downloading any packs.  But from what I saw, a majority of players experiencing the MP issues had downloaded the pack.  So, I just felt it was better to be safe than sorry.  But at any rate, hopefully there's no longer an issue!

[quote user="Evil Optimus"]

Shane, I do know that some players had MP issues without downloading any packs.  But from what I saw, a majority of players experiencing the MP issues had downloaded the pack.  So, I just felt it was better to be safe than sorry.  But at any rate, hopefully there's no longer an issue!

[/quote]

The issues seem to be gone (played for 3 hours with no problems) and my commendation pack contained the Valiant