Operation Beachhead :

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/04/05/operation-beachhead/

Mission details have just been released and its another +25% XP weekend...view the link for more info.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Great minds think alike. We posted this at the exact same time :)

Its going to be a GOOD Friday! Zing!

I have all of my classes at lvl 20..may be time for some more promotions

I'm a bit confused. Exactly what is it that this operation is about? Fighting reapers? Promoting more characters? It doesn't exactly say the personal goal or the community one, from what I can read. Just when it's active.

Its just an exp weekend.  No community or individual goal

Ah, that's what it kind of looked like but I wasn't sure. They made it sound like that was just an added bonus of the ongoing thing.

Hmm... time to decide which class to work as next as my Engineer is only 10k from 20.

The "briefing" that appears on the screen when I just started up the multiplayer says something about Batarians and Asari Justicars, weren't they two of the "leaked" characters that appeared a couple of weeks ago?  That'd be cool if we can finally get our hands on those...:-)

[quote user="Arkham99"]

The "briefing" that appears on the screen when I just started up the multiplayer says something about Batarians and Asari Justicars, weren't they two of the "leaked" characters that appeared a couple of weeks ago?  That'd be cool if we can finally get our hands on those...:-)

[/quote]

I agree, they sound like they would be fun if it's true. Not sure where they would be added in, though. I guess they could them under the other classes already or make a section specifically for special classes like Justicar and Battlemaster, etc.

So it seems like they're gonna have an exp weekend bi weekly? I can dig that. I was worried this was gonna be some gold challenge and I just promoted all my characters.