Operation BALLISTIC (Jan 25th-27th)

This Weekend's op is ...

[quote]

Operation BALLISTIC (Jan 25th-27th)

Event Description: Recon has new estimates on the number of Reaper creatures, and the news is dire. Each of you must inflict as many casualties as possible, and we must destroy husk-creation mechanisms like Dragon’s Teeth. If we fail to accomplish this, we will be even more outnumbered in the coming days.

Individual Goal: Earn any gold weapon medal (**** Rifle/Heavy Pistol/Shotgun/Sniper Rifle/Submachine Gun).

Reward: Commendation Pack[/quote]

Source: http://blog.bioware.com/2013/01/24/operation-ballistic/

Gonna Kroguard with Reegar Carbine this... piece of cake.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think I will use the Krogan Vanguard as well and do it solo. Easier to get a gold on solo

Hmm, this is gonna bbe a pack with some satisfaction. 50 weapon kills I believe.

It's 75 kills to get a Gold Weapon Medal, 50 is for Silver and 25 for Bronze.

The Event Description hints at a "Squad Goal" that could result in more enemies and harder objectives "If we fail to accomplish this" but gives no details.  I personally wish that they'd get back to the Victory Pack rewards for squad goals, those packs contained things that I actually used and in combination with the Commendation Packs are more of an incentive for the community to participate, has the amount of players decreased so much that they've abandoned squad goals for good?  The lobbies look still to be quite active to me...:-)

Valkyrie III. Meh.

Hurricane III for me, i'd rather get an Eagle upgrade.

Interesting note, Kills counted as Headshot kills don't count for the weapon. I got to 75 kills and had to keep going before the weapon's 75 kills popped, because I had too many headshot badges.

Also Crusader 7, which I guess was to be expected after getting an eagle last weekend.

75 yes.  Solo bronze.

Easily done with a lv. 18 Kroguard on Firebase Glacier, Bronze, Solo with my Reegar Carbine X (w/Shotgun Spare Thermal Clip V and Shotgun Smart Choke V)... Got my Crusader V upgrade! BWA HA HA HA!!

Valiant VII :)