onslaught in bf3?

i was j.w if there will be onslaught mode in bf3?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

EA forums Battlefield 3,"What We Know."   Check here for facts and info. But to answer your question, there will be co-op no on slaught confirmed yet

Just Co-op,think it will be pretty cool though!

I think it's the only thing missing in BF3 as DICE confirmed awhile ago there wont be any other way to train your skills in aircrafts outside of multi-player, I used OS on BC2 to better my skills in choppers.

yeah, same here monkey. but idc if its in or not. this game is gonna own! i can not wait. tons of people are busting on mw3 but that looks good to, but to me bf3 is more realistic so it wins my vote.

God, I sure hope they don't waste time and resources on another onslaught mode. PLuse there's already co-op missions anyway

[quote user="SiA SpawnKiller"]

EA forums Battlefield 3,"What We Know."   Check here for facts and info. But to answer your question, there will be co-op no on slaught confirmed yet

[/quote]

I know I keep looking to see if they add it.  If they do I hope it is not some after thought.

[quote user="NigHTsNiPe xX"]

God, I sure hope they don't waste time and resources on another onslaught mode. PLuse there's already co-op missions anyway

[/quote]

To me, co-op is onslaught mode but only your bff is invited.

Exactly how many players in coop? I've looked around online but I can't get a straight answer. Do we not know the answer yet?

From the co-op demo, I would assume it would be 2. Just you and your buddy.

That's what I'm going to assume too. btw it looked amazing. here's the demo from Gamescom if anyone's interested:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2n08Wlbzdg&feature=channel_video_title]